IT’S DO OR DIE!!!!!
In their weekly meeting amr magd urged the crocodiles to tear apart anyone who stands in their way to the cup. “It is now or never….you only have one chance …..one shot and one game to show that you really deserve to be from the league’s best.” Amr announced in the press conference.
Amr rubbished off speculations about disagreement within the team as he said that the team is now in their best mental form. “ we have trained well , we are almost injury free and we are at top form physically, if we don’t show perfection now …I guess we will never do”.
“It’s do or die!!!!!” responded sameh saleh when asked about the Saturday match “ I am living for this ………. I dream of this ….. I eat for this…………. I workout for this…heck I even don’t drink for this!!!!” sam flared.
When ask what to do if he is to lose “ I have two really memorable moments in my university life the first is when we lost to azzuri and were eliminated in my first season the other is when we were eliminated by the tigers…. And believe me there is no place for a third unhappy memory!!!”
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...LOOOOOOOOOOL ... el article da 3alaaaaamy.... astna ana hagylak el awda :D:D loooooooool
ReplyDelete